Domain management and configuration is an essential part of administrating your mailboxes. The Domain Control Panel provides a full overview of your active Email Domains, control over how users access their mailboxes, and tools to manage your mail server as needed.
View your domains
You can easily view a list of your Email Domains on a single table in the Email Domains overview. You will be able to view which domains are available for users, the number of mailboxes assigned to each domain, and how much storage each domain has.
To view your domains:
- From the Speedyrails Manager, click Services > Manage Mailboxes to open the Control Panel.
- Click Domains.
- From the Manage section, click Domains.
You can also download a CSV Spreadsheet of your domains and mailbox information by clicking Export List.
Set Global Access Rights
By default, Email Domains accept both SSL and non-SSL connections through POP3, IMAP, and SMTP protocols, as well as providing access to the Webmail portal. You can disable email protocols and services you do not need through the Global Access Rights settings.
To set your Global Access Rights:
- From the Speedyrails Manager, click Manage Mailboxes to open the Control Panel.
- Click Domains.
- Click Global Access Rights to allow email delivery through a protocol—enable it by checking the check box.
- To deny email delivery through a protocol, disable it by clearing the check box.
When changing global access rights, you must select how to apply the changes:
- Default - All new mailboxes will have access to the selected protocols (e.g. New users will not have access to Webmail, but current users can still access the Webmail service).
- Apply changes - Apply the changes to new mailboxes and mailboxes with different access rights (e.g. Disable unsecured protocols across all mailboxes to ensure email sends via SSL/TLS connections).
- Override - Apply the selected access rights to new mailboxes as well as all existing mailboxes (e.g. Set a standardized set of protocols and services available for all users).