Speedyrails offers cloud hosting at our Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Miami datacenters.
Speedyrails offers both managed and unmanaged virtual servers for you to host your sites, applications, and information with ease.
Cloud Hosting Manager Overview
The Dashboard provides an overview of your current cloud servers grouped by datacenter.
Each datacenter will list your virtual servers and their Location, Operating System, Server Label, IP Address and Network Interface, Disk Size, RAM, and Status.
Create a New Virtual Server
The Cloud Manager allows you to easily create new servers to host your applications and sites.
To create a new virtual server:
- From the Services menu, click Servers.
- Click Create Server.
- You can toggle Managed and select a Server Type.
- Select a Template to build your server.
- Select a server Resources plan under Flavors.
- Select an available Cloud Location to host your virtual server.
- Fill in the Label, Hostname, and Password fields, then click Next.
- Click Create Server to build your virtual server.
Once your server finishes building, you can log in as root using the password set above.
Delete a Server
If you want to remove a Virtual Server from your organization, you can do so from the Dashboard.
- Click the settings gear next to the server you wish to delete.
- Click Destroy to delete your virtual server.
If your virtual server has completed backing up, you have the option to save the last backup as a Template, as well as the ability to delete all or specific backups of your virtual server.